Just wanted to share some of our fellow bloggers creativity! We had loads of help to make Tucker's 2nd bday party a success! As many of you know, he had what he called a "choo choo" train bday party. Shelley made AWESOME train ticket invitatations and Donielle did a SUPER looking cake! A HUGE THANKS to both of you guys!!!! We got soooo many compliments on both. Tucker's Paw-Paw, Daddy, and Uncle Davey put together "The Tucker Express" for all his little (and big...LOL) party friends! And Tucker's Aunt Manda embroidered a birthday shirt for Tucker to wear on his real birthday so a big thanks to you too, another Miss Creativity! Sorry guys...you'll probably begin to get tired of hearing about Tucker but he is the highlight of my life!!!!
UFC 281
3 years ago













5 comments:
Looks like someone might be a tad bit spoiled...lol. But that is what family does to the little ones. Seems like ya'll had a blast just as much as the kids. Thanks for sharing!
Definately SPOILED but he's the ONLY ONE right now! My husband always tells my MOM that he expects the same for our children...of course he knows that she will but he loves to give her a hard time...LOL! And yes the Grown-ups had just as much fun as the little ones!
as a friend of Joyce's (actually there is a marriage connection, she can explain that), wanted to welcome ya to the blogging world. If I can be of any help just give me a holler. I myself have been blogging all of 2 1/2 monthes now, but have no real life so I live on the computer here---nice pics of the choo, choo party, nice theme. (first blog lesson---put your http blog address on everything ya send out, email wise, comment wise etc---it gives those recieving your inputs a means to get to yur blog and read it. (put mine in my signature block below--welcome to the blogosphere.)
GaryJay
http://threescoreplusten.blogspot.com/
Thanks Michele! I didn't know Shelley did the invites, I should have guessed it though. They looked awesome. Like I said before...you guys have a hard act to follow for his number 3!! I LOVE the train!
loved the pics I'm sure you guys had and good time as did Tucker
happy 4th.
Post a Comment