skip to main |
skip to sidebar
TGIF!!!!
Nothing really interesting to blog about today! I am so very glad that it is Friday! It's been a LONG week! I started the week off with ANOTHER round of antibiotics for the kidney infection that I came down with last week, this time double the dosage for 10 days! I also had my 6 month dental check-up! Things were busy at work this week, I was in my department all by myself! My coworker was on vacation this week and boy did it get to be LONELY! And there were what I call "big dog" meetings at work this week where all the important people meet! I was invited to attend and so I did. Like any meeting, there are some interesting discussions and there are some down right boring one's. The great part about being involved was that I did score lunch both days and boy was it YUMMY and of course I got to find out some of the stuff that I never hear about that goes on w/in the company! That's about it with me for the week! I'm heading to Lake Gaston in the morning with my hubby, my sister Whitney, her husband Charlie, and nephew Tucker to spend some time relaxing with one of my best friends since Middle School and her family. I am sooo excited b/c we just don't get the time to hang out like we used to. I hope to have some great pics to share next week! Have a great weekend fellow bloggers!
3 comments:
Have a great time at the lake and remember "RELAX" it's what vacations are for..
I have had a very crazy week as well. I think Sunday, maybe things will slow down a bit and then back to the grind on Monday...lol. I hope ya'll have fun at the lake! Wear your sunscreen! :o)
Have a great weekend Michelle!!
Post a Comment