Friday, July 18, 2008

This will really make you think!

I received this on an email today...it will really make you think and put life in perspective!


The Dash In July 2006, a short 3-minute movie was launched on the Internet called The Dash. Since then, over 40 million people from around the world have watched it; and over 20,000 a day continue to watch it as a result of people passing it along . The movie has been more successful than anyone could have ever imagined. More importantly, however, it has inspired many, many people to reflect on their lives and ask that all important question, 'Are my priorities where they should be?' I hope you enjoy this movie and share it with those who are close to you.
http://www.dashpoemmovie.com/

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Love it! I especially like the part where it said "all that matters is how we live and love". That is what I remember most about the people I have lost in my life, the person they were and the love they shared.

What is up with all these tear inducing blogs today? lol

Wendy said...

It's Cry Baby Friday Mandy!!!

Amanda sent me this and I forwarded it immediately. Love it!

Make your dash count

Michele said...

I know Mandy...my tears have been jerked 3 times today!!!

Wendy...that's exactly where I got the email...Amanda!

Y'all have a great weekend! I'm about to start mine in 20 minutes!

Donielle said...

I saw this for the first time about two years ago and LOVED it!! Awesome!

Judi said...

Wendy send this to me. I love it!! Keep passing it on. The poem is making me think about how I am spending my Dash.