Just thought that I would share one of my finished products that I bought from Uppercase Living, "Always Remember to Kiss Me Goodnight", I wish that it was a bit lower but I wouldn't dare tell my hubby to rehang it...LOL. It is just the decal that I bought from Uppercase Living. I then bought the board that it goes on from a place online, www.shopladybird.com . I had a show back in May and sold over $1000 worth. I got soooo much free so I ended up getting a lot of extra stuff to have on hand for gifts. This actual one I bought from Amanda's party, she was the 1st in our area to have a party! You can check it out at www.uppercaseliving.com if you're interested in the products, you can view the catalog there. I will share more as I get them up (Oh...I will have to take a pic of the softball on my back glass of the 4runner (that's for you Mandy). Many of you saw the one's that Wendy bought and put up on on her blog (they turned out great as well).
UFC 281
3 years ago
6 comments:
Hey,
I heard how good this looked, Sandy was telling me about it, glad I got to see it.
thanks for the Lady bird link, I needed that.
Waiting now to paint my laundry room so I can put that one up.
Glad to hear you had a good 4th.
That is really sweet over the bed. I may have to come up with something like that for over our bed. I do mine with my Cricut and some vinyl that I get from my brother's work. Poor people have to improvise...lol It is really pretty though and can't wait to see the softball on the 4Runner!
Hey, great job. You are finally joining the rest of us...LOL
Mandy-
I remember your posts that you did with the Cricut! Yours looked AWESOME as well! Shelley and looked for some vinyl after we saw your blog but we haven't been able to find a deal. She told me that you were getting it from your brother's work...that's AWESOME! Girl, this Uppercase Living is very, very reasonable, I think I paid $2 for my softball that's on my car. I can't remember about the one over my bed but it wasn't bad at all. Be sure to post if you do something over your bed:-)
I love the uppercase living items. Do you have any more in your house?
Judy-
I have bought more to put in the house BUT don't have them up yet. I want to repaint both of my bathrooms before I put the one's up that I bought for them. I will post IF I ever get it all done...LOL...I know it'll probably be after the weather turns cool and I'm stuck inside.
Post a Comment