Well guys, I know you probably thought that I had fallen off the face of the earth BUT I haven't! I FINALLY have my inernet service back and have been able to download my pics at home, woo hoo!!!! (Sorry, I've been way excited since I can do this from home). BUT....My pics are not as I want them...having much trouble placing them...Shelley and I have worked on them this morning but haven't had any luck at all (we even managed to delete a few of the pics and there on my home computer so I'll have to share those later) SO if anybody can help, PLEASE DO (because once again...I'm AGGREVATED)!!! Now, about my weekend, we had a very BUSY and WONDERFUL long weekend! We started out the 4th with a family trip to the Richmond Metro Zoo in Chesterfield, VA. What a great time we ALL had (Mom and David, myself and Kevin, Whitney, Charlie, and Tucker, Davey and Brooks, and Amanda)! Tucker LOVED seeing all of the animals, he even got to feed many of them! We were back home by dark and went for fireworks at The Pulley's (my camera died before the fireworks:-()! Then Charlie, Whitney, Tucker, and myself got up early Saturday morning and went to Bugs Island to spend the rest of the weekend at Theresa's Lake Home! What a beautiful home she has on the lake! Theresa is a very dear friend of ours who we think the world of! We finally got to meet her mother (Ms. Nita) and brother (Tim)too, SUPER NICE folks! Tucker enjoyed the boat riding most of all and Whitney even went tubing behind the boat. What a great holiday weekend we had! 
Tucker
Tucker on the boat...so serious!!!
Theresa and Tucker just before he falls asleep!
Whitney tubing (brings back OLD memories)!
Whitney and Michele
Paw-Paw, Tucker, & Me-Maw at the zoo!
4 comments:
Looks like ya'll had a fun filled weekend! Great pics. I have a problem with pictures being where I want them too sometimes. If you are like me, you can't stand for things to not be like you want them, so I just keep playing with. Your page looks great though!
Thanks girl! And yes, I'm just like you...I can't stand when things are not where I want them. I'm glad it's not just me:-0
I bet Tucker was wore out after that fun filled weekend! I tried taking picures of the fireworks from my cell phone b/c I forgot my camera, but it wouldn't work. The pictures look great!
I love your blog page Michele. Keep it up. It does get a little easier to put things where you want after awhile.
Post a Comment