Ok y'all, this is my VERY 1st post! The only pics that I have here are of my nephew Tucker (that's just about all I EVER have so prepare yourself....LOL)! We just went to have his 2 year pics done this past weekend so I thought that I would share a few of those with you:-)
5 comments:
Hip Hip Hoorraayyy!!! Go Michele!!! Welcome! Wow, very first post and already a comment deleted, and by an administrator at that, LOL!!
Michele is here!!! All I talk about these days is my pregnancy, so it is fine to talk about Tucker. I am glad you have decided to give in!
Yeah, Donielle, what in the world did that person say that was so bad? It must have been from Shelley...lol
Michelle,
I am so glad you are finally blogging. I was wondering how long it was going to take.
Thanks so much for all the "welcomes"! I still can't believe that I'm blogging! I didn't know that Shelley was going to "spill the beans" before I got my page like I wanted it...she probably figured that it would never happen...LOL! Anyway, bare with me and be patient:-)
Post a Comment