Here is the TLC Wall Expression that I have over my double window in my den (The picture came out kind of dark AND please excuse the fact that the curtains are uneven-the AC must have been blowing while I was taking the pic and also excuse the surround sound wire that my hubby has run across the top-you really can't see it unless you stand on a chair like I had to in order to take the pic), it is a lot like the Uppercase Living. Wendy (on my blog page) may have some of these left if you're interested since she used to sell TLC products (Wendy-hope you didn't mind me mentioning your name). This will be it for the Uppercase Living and TLC wall stuff for a while (at least until I can get some painting done in my house).
UFC 281
3 years ago
3 comments:
Very cute! Oh and, thanks for the explanation on picture blemishes...that was my first thought, why are her curtains crooked?! Just kidding! Keep taking the pictures because we all enjoy seeing them and don't worry about everything being so perfect! ;o)
Thanks Mandy! I worry about everything when it's "not" the way I want it especially when folks are going to see it...guess I may be a little OCD...LOL!
You can mention my name on your blog anytime.
And yes I do has some still left, maybe I'll post what I have on my blog and sell it! Thanks for the promo.
This looks great despite the crooked curtains! LOL
Post a Comment