Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kevin's Crazy T-shirts

Many of you who are wives may not like these t-shirts that my hubby has BUT I think that they are rather comical and if any of you know Kevin, you know he has a BIG sense of humor! Believe me, if I didn't approve Kevin wouldn't have bought them! He drug the green one out last night, he actually bought that one less than a year after we got married at Nags Head (he had forgotten that he had it). We laughed forever about it and then it made me think of the orange one that he has (be sure to read the fine print) and I thought...hmmm....this would be a good blog post! And before you even read these and form an opinion, Kevin and I are happily married for almost 3 years now! And yes even though he can be quite the "jokester" he does have a serious side to him. So here they are...





8 comments:

Wendy said...

lOVE the orange one, that is so cute. The other not so much! LOL

Good Post

Mandy said...

I agree with Wendy! :o) I don't think anyone would think your marriage is rocky from a T-shirt...it is all just good fun!

Kelly said...

Your post is too cute!

Judi said...

I think they are cute!!

Shelley and Such said...

Wade had the GAME OVER tshirt before he GREW out of it, LOL! I actually bought it for him and he did not think it was half as funny as I did...LOL!

Tina said...

I want to get Jamie one of each!! LOVE them both.. Heck, I wouldn't mind sporting one of those myself!!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

fun pics, and I would have to comment that you and your husband have a very healthy relationship. Thanks for the blog comment. If no one bothers to comment, its like talking to a wall----I NEED comments good bad or indifferent. You all have a nice day now ---ya heah?

Gary (aka old dude)
http://threescoreplusten.blogspot.com/

Donielle said...

They are both too funny! Jimmy would probably love to have them. My family in NY gave me a tacky wedding shower while I was visiting them the summer before we got married. The "game over" one would have been a hilarious gift!!