Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tucker completes swimming lessons!

Tucker and Jaqui
Mommy and Tucker

Tucker's favorite was the raft!


All the Mommy and Me's!!!



Tucker has been taking swimming lessons (well...Mommy and Me swimming classes) at the Franklin YMCA! After the 1st week of screaming and crying, he finally figured out that swimming was so much fun and LOVED every class after that! Here are few pics of him on his last night (the lighting was horrible and my camera just didn't like it at all)!








4 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeah for Tucker another accomplishment that is GREAT!

SO glad h decided to give it a try and loved it, it is so important for kids to learn to swim.

Judi said...

Go Tucker!!

Mandy said...

I think that is a great idea to get him used to water and teach him how to swim. Even at 2 years old, he isn't too young. Whitney could have saved Tucker's life by having him learn all this. Great job! BTW, he is absolutely adorable and I know exactly how you feel about him, I have two nephews that I worship the ground they walk on :o)

Sandy said...

I remember when Kevin took those same classes at the Y. It seems like yesterday...LOL