This past weekend we (Whitney, Charlie, Tucker, and myself) had some fun in the sun with Miss Diddle, Bubba, Brandi, Lee, and Ben at Lake Gaston. Kevin ended up having to work AGAIN so he didn't make it:-( Brandi and I have been best of friends since Middle School. We did some boat riding, some jet skiing, and some tubing (I am EXTREMELY sore from the tubing b/c I was holding on so tight...guess I'm not as young as I used to be huh...LOL)! A BIG THANKS to Miss Diddle, Bubba, and Brandi for a great weekend! We can't wait to go back:-)
UFC 281
3 years ago
4 comments:
I love boat riding and tubing! What a fun weekend it looked like ya'll had!
I am glad you had a great time. Boating is not my favorite. I guess I am not much of a water person to begin with.
Tucker and Ben...how cute are those pictures?! I love tubing too, haven't done it in forever, but love it.
All I can say is Kevin missed out of some great fun...Those little boys are so cute.
I have an award for you at:
http://everlastingmercy.blogspot.com/2008/07/sharing-love.html
Come see..
Post a Comment