skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Uppercase Living Party Tonight
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm going to another Uppercase Living party tonight if any one is interested in purchasing, I will be more than glad to place your order. There is a NEW catalog that just came out with some AWESOME new stuff. I should get a catalog tonight but you can also check it out at www.uppercaseliving.com, you will have to register with a user name and password inorder to see the catalog BUT they don't sell your name, etc. I'm really excited about the new catalog, I don't need a thing since I had $1000 show in May BUT I know I'll see something that I have to have...LOL!
7 comments:
Good Luck!!
If you can get an extra catalog, will you pick one up for me? Jamie that works in my office wants to see one.
I will try my best girl!
Kelly-
You can borrow my old catalog that I had from my party (this stuff is still available), there is a new one out BUT it's basically all the same stuff with some Fall and Christmas stuff. She didn't have many catalogs with her at all. Sorry, I've just been looking on line at all the new stuff. Sorry girl, I tried!
Thanks Michele! If you can get it to Shelley, I'll ask her to drop it by sometime. Jamie only works part time and she won't be back until next week anyways. I think she's been looking online, but wanted to see a catalog. Thanks a bunch!
Sounds good Kelly! I will get it to her Shelley. Incase I forget though email me at mbenson@resinall.com, sometimes (well a lot of the time) I have to be reminded...LOL!
Thanks! I'll save your email and check back with you. Don't feel bad, I am soooo forgetful!
Post a Comment