skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Smores
Ok....I blame this posting on my Mom! Last week while I was at her house on one of my many weekly visits, she made me a Smores! SO YUMMY! It had been forever since I had eaten Smores! So, when Kevin and I went grocery shopping on Monday night...right there in the middle of the isle was EVERYTHING needed for Smores! It was calling my name, it was meant to be that I walked right by this stand...LOL! I just make one up and put in the microwave for 15 seconds and you're ready to enjoy! The only thing that could make this any better is to actually roast the marshmallows over a camp fire! (Mandy...sorry about the food post...I told you I was going to try and watch the food BUT I just couldn't resist...LOL!)
6 comments:
That is ok. I am not a huge smores fan. I can eat all three things separately (that's where you are in trouble...lol), but together, not so much. I love roasted marsh mellows though!
Smores are great. I have been dieting so that would not be good for me.
Cute post Fattie!
Oh, btw...I just thought of a cute story. My Mama used to love to do different things with my nephew, Trey. She and Trey made smores one day while she had him. She didn't give him a big piece at first because she wasn't for sure he would eat it. After he ate it, he said "Grandma Winda, I want some more somemores." (Winda because he couldn't pronounce his L's) Thanks for reminding me of something really cute about my Mama and Trey.
Mandy-
Cute story...I love hearing kids when they can't pronounce their "L's":-)
Thank you most kindely for the information----I definitely will sleep better tonight without those raging questions richocheting in my mind. A Lakeside retreat sounds great, and I have yet to find a cavern I couldn't enjoy, (so far the best has been Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. (Hey, thanks for having my linked on your page---very nice )
Gary (aka old dude)
http://threescoreplusten.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment