Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Uppercase Living




Here's the softball that I talked about in my last post from Uppercase Living. It's small! It took a lot for me to put a "sticker" on my car (I'm OK with magnets as you can tell-the OBX and Atlanta Braves magnets)...Shelley can tell you that I'm really, really weird about that! BUT I LOVE my softball and think it turned out great.

7 comments:

Donielle said...

I love the softball and your license plate too!

Judi said...

My husband won't let me put anything on my car. That is cute!!

Judi said...

What is the license plate suppose to me. I am terrible at trying to figure them out.

Michele said...

Judy-

I've NEVER put anything on my car sticker wise as long as I've been driving 'til now! Anyway, it took a lot for me to do it and these Uppercase Living decals are easy to get off so I figured it was OK to give it a try. I'm not sure why I've never liked to do it BUT it's just how I've been. And I'm sure when we get a NEW ride, it'll take me FOREVER to put anything on it...LOL!

My license plate is Blue Eyed Girl but of course it won't fit and I couldn't get it spelled like my blog title.

Mandy said...

See, I am totally opposite. I would rather put a vinyl sticker on my windows that I can easily get off with a razor blade than put a magnet on my vehicle where rain might get behind and mess up my paint. I have a "Burnt Bridges Farm" and Chowan Alumni sticker (that I designed and had my brother cut out at his work) on my back glass and two flip flops on my back side glasses.

Michele said...

Mandy-

Girl, I'm funny about the magnets too b/c I take them off quite a lot to be sure that my paint is OK! So funny how we're like this being "female"! I wanna see your stickers on your car so make that one of your future posts:-) That seems like such a cool place that your brother works for!

Tina said...

LOVE the softball!!! great postings!