Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Look how much Tucker has grown in just ONE year!

Tucker NOW (Age 2)...July 2008!
Tucker one year ago (Age 1)...July 2007!

I was just sitting here looking thru pics on my computer and came across July 2007 pics and could not believe how much Tucker has grown!!! So...since I really have nothing else to blog about...I thought that I would post pics of Tucker one year ago (July 2007) and now (July 2008) to show you just how much he has grown! My how FAST they grow up!!!



5 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW He has gotten so so BIG! He looks older than 1!!!

Kelly said...

WOW...he went from a baby to a little man! It really is amazing how fast they grow and how fast the time goes by! He is too cute!

Mandy said...

How cute! It is amazing! I keep wishing for our baby to be here, but I need to let time slow down so my baby won't be a teenager next week! :o)

Donielle said...

Our thing to do around here is watch home videos, and it is so fun to see the changes they have made in such a short amount of time. They grow fast!

Judi said...

He is a cutey!!