skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday Vicky (Saturday, August 2nd)!
Just wanted to wish a special person a VERY "Happy Birthday" on Saturday, August 2nd! You've all read mine and Shelley's blogs on Steve. Well, Vicky is Steve's wife. She is such a wonderful person who I think the world of and always will. Vicky works here at Resinall with Shelley and I, she's been like a mother to me since the day I met her. She took me right in and boy have I opened right up since that May day that I was hired in the year 2000 at Resinall...LOL! I hope you have a great one and have many more to come! Have a wonderful weekend at the beach and enjoy your much, well deserved "get away"! Luv ya bunches!!!!!
Ava, Vicky, Me, and Shelley at our Christmas get together (Sorry guys...I didn't have too many pics to pick from...if our beach pics from 2004 were only digital....they would have been some good one's...LOL)!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VICKY!!! Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for the birthday wish. Of course we could have done without the first pic. Love you.
Post a Comment