Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Tina (August 1st)!

Happy 21st, I mean 31st Birthday girl! I won't rag you too much b/c I know how upset I was about turning 30! 31 can't be bad! Hope you have a great one! Sounds like Jamie just may have something up his sleeve...you can't ever tell, he just might surprise you! Oh...you got lucky b/c the only pics I had of you were at my Stock the Bar Party and YOU weren't looking in any of them...LOL! I had forgotten that you were pregnant with Bowen then! Happy Birthday Girl!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Don't be discouraged by your age...it is just a number. Appreciate every year that passes by because so many don't get the chance to be 31 or even 21. I hope all the Birthday Girls this weekend have a great Birthday!

Tina said...

I didn't know you had pics of me at that party!! Whew long time ago!! Thanks for not posting those--I know I filled the pic up as big as I was!!