Well, coed softball ended last night:-0 We finished 4th for the season out of 8 teams so we were VERY pleased as this was the best year we've had since we started! We would have been happier last night had we won our tournament game but we couldn't be but so disappointed as we ONLY LOST by ONE run! We had a GREAT bunch this year and all had loads of fun! We're hoping to have the same team in the fall.
UFC 281
3 years ago

4 comments:
Gosh, with all those players (especially men) did you girls get much playing time? That is why I hate playing co-ed ball, the men think they are better and make us women sit out all the time even though we are much better than most of them :o)
Oh...you have to have 5 girls on the the field in every game or you can't play (we go by the division rules---can't remember which division we were). So, 3 on the infield (one of those must be either catcher or pitcher) and then 2 in the outfield. And yes the boys were VERY impressed with the girls this year...actually I think we showed them up just about every game...LOL! We had a great bunch this year who all got along and praised each other instead of criticizing (sp)! This is the 1st year things have gone completely smooth for us.
That is a fair rule! When I played co-ed ball we had to have at least 2 girls on the field, so if more than 3 girls showed, we got hardly no playing time. I hated it. They asked me to play the next year, but I declined. I don't mind sitting the bench, but don't like doing it because I don't have a something in my pants that they do...lol
Well, I could pick out my two favorite players.. ha!
Post a Comment