Sunday, July 20, 2008

Chippokes Plantation State Park/Pork, Peanut, & Pine Festival















This past weekend we went to the Pork, Peanut, & Pine Festival at Chippokes Plantation State Park along the James River. It was Mom, David, Whitney, Tucker, Amanda, and myself. There was lots of food, craft vendors, music, animals, and even some educational stuff! We even got to see David Lee Murphy in concert (just in case some of you aren't country music fans, he sings "Dust on the Bottle" and many more)! We had some good quality family fun!




















3 comments:

Judi said...

Looks like it was lots of fun.

Mandy said...

Love the baseball/softball chairs! Oh, btw, now I am craving nacho cheese and chips! lol

Michele said...

Thanks Mandy! We got those chairs at the OBX Kmart last year CHEAP! Too funny...guess I'll need to be careful from now on with the food pics so that I won't make you crave stuff...LOL!