Just for the record, I have NO green thumb. Kevin is quite good with plants so I'm learning slowly. Well, since all this rain, many of my plants have "come to life"! It's amazing what nature will do compared to just plain old tap water. Here are just a few of the plants that have taken off since all the rain. I LOVE the hibiscus flower so Kevin surprised me awhile back with a hibiscus plant. This one has a different flower from previous one's we've had, it's lighter in color and has more petals. The other is just a petunia hanging basket that I bought at the local Walmart for $5!
UFC 281
3 years ago
7 comments:
We have wild flowers all over our property. I love flowers in the yard.
Flowers need water, don't forget!
Just kidding, really pretty flowers
I added you to my list. I'll be watching you............
Don't I know...I feel like that's all I do these days (before all the rain) was water flowers...LOL!!!! Thanks for adding me to your list:-)
I am terrible about watering my outdoor plants. A co-worker gave me some plants for my planters around my decks that do not require water! Seriously! They like water, but if you don't water them, then they are still fine. They aren't the prettiest things in the world, but they are green and not just a bed of dirt! lol I am really good with my indoor plants though. I have a plant that I got when my uncle died about 9 years ago that is going strong and some others that I have had for many years.
Mandy-
What is that flower/plant that needs NO water? Sounds like a winner for me! I have some indoor plants inside as well BUT Kevin takes care of those most of the time, I tend to forget:-0
I asked my co-worker the name of that plant, and she said it was a type of Sedum Plant. Mine doesn't really bloom a flower, but it has little pink "bloomy" ends. It is hard to explain, but I will try to take of picture of one so you can see it.
That would be great Mandy! Thanks!
Post a Comment