skip to main |
skip to sidebar
AGGREVATION AND FRUSTRATION
Well, I spent most of my night fiddling with trying to post pics on my blog at home BUT just didn't have any luck:-( I'm not sure if it's with my DSL service or what b/c Amanda was having the same trouble and that's why she hasn't been blogging! We both have the same service! So...my only option is to download the pics at work when time permits so bare with me. I will have to sneak up to Shelley's since I have to share my computer in the lab. Just wanted to give y'all an update so that you wouldn't wonder what was up if I didn't post pics regularly! Needless to say... I am sooo aggrevated and frustrated!!!
6 comments:
Hang in there it will get easier..
Glad you are posting
At least you have DSL at home. Try doing anything on the web with dial-up! The biggest downfall to living in BFE!
Oh, as soon as I posted my comment, I thought about maybe it was your web browser at home. I use firefox at work and it does great, but I have problems with Netscape and Explorer at times. That might solve the problem.
Thanks Mandy! That just may be the problem...I will try Firefox! I will have to tell Amanda too b/c I bet that's it!
I hope you figure it out. I would hate for you to finally start only to have to quit because it's not working for you. Maybe Mandy is right. I'm terrible with computers so I can't be any help to you, but good luck!!
Michelle, did you know you can write your posts and date them for the future and go back and add photos later? Keep trying.
Post a Comment