Thursday, August 28, 2008

Vacation is FINALLY here!!!

It's almost time...I didn't think it would EVER get here! I am OBX bound for another week of family fun, some sun, and rest and relaxation which is WAY over due:-) I am going to start my vacation tomorrow and will also be out all of next week and the following Monday. We are going to begin our vacation with a trip to a Norfolk Tides game and then head to the beach on Saturday for the week! Then on the following Monday, Shelley and I are going to do our "trash the dress" photo shoot:-) I'll try and schedule some posts if I have time BUT if not, I'll post when I get back...don't know what I'll do for a week without checking my blog...LOL! All of us last year after visiting the aquarium in Manteo!


My FAVORITE picture of Tucker last year!




All of us (except for Kevin, he's behind the camera) inside the aquarium in front of the shark tank!




6 comments:

Judi said...

Have a great time. I can't wait to see the "Trash your dress photos"

Mandy said...

Hope ya'll have a great time. Don't do like that little boy I saw on the Today Show this morning, he was trying to catch a home run ball and fell out of the stands onto the outfield. That would not be good! lol

Michele said...

Thanks girl! I saw that to Mandy! That little boy was lucky he didn't get hurt badly!

Oh...Mandy...can you tell me how to schedule post ahead of time...I thought I had it figured out but obviously not b/c when I checked this morning for my bday post for Melissa it didn't work? You are a great teacher so I figured that I would ask you first:-)

Mandy said...

I think all you need to do is click on the "Post Option" button below the text box and put in the day and time you want it to post and then click "Publish". If you go check your "list of posts" it should show up with "scheduled" in orange on the same line. I assume it works, but I have never did any future dating. Hope that helps.

Holms and I said...

I can't wait for family vacation!! I am coming as soon as I get a ride home from Madison!! Have fun at the game!!!

Michele said...

Thanks Mandy! I wasn't hitting "publish", I was hitting "save", that has to be it! Thanks so much! Talk to you when we return from vacation! Have a great long weekend:-)