Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Cleaning...

Today I spent most of the day doing some cleaning and much needed cleaning out! I still have a long ways to go BUT at least I got a start! I have WAY to many clothes as most women do so don't be giving me a hard time...LOL! I managed to get one tub full to be taken to the local CHKD thrift store in which all profits go to the children's hospital.


3 comments:

Judi said...

That is exactly what I need to do as well!! I can't find any of my clothes that are in the closet.

Mandy said...

Charlie and I did that about 8 months ago and need to do it again! It is amazing all the clothes and stuff you can accumulate!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! you want to come and help me!! LOL!!!! I know I need to do it and then get on them 2 back rooms I have that are filled with stuff!!!