Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Happy 24th Birthday to my cousin Ashley! Hope you have a great one:-) I luv ya lots!!! (I had to scan this pic out of my scrapbook so the quality is not that great---the days before I went digital all the way)




2 comments:

Mandy said...

Michele, I was wondering yesterday why it takes so long for my blog list to update with your new posts. I think it may be because you are using the Pacific Time Zone. You can change that through your "dashboard".

Click on Dashboard at the very top of the screen.
Then click on Settings
Then click on the Formatting Tab
Scroll down till you see Time Zone and you can change it there.

I'm not trying to be a smarty pants (lol), but it took me a while to figure out how to change it when I first started blogging. There are too many screens! :o)

Michele said...

Mandy-

Thanks girl! I've been trying to figure that out for awhile now but haven't been able to! In fact I thought that I was going to to do a "Help" post about it later on! Thanks again:-)