

Ok...THANKS to Mandy, I can post today:-)!!!! I had these few pics on my cell phone that I thought were EXTREMELY CUTE and since my internet was down last night I couldn't blog about what I had planned! So...here are a few "All Smiles" pics of Tucker...the 1st was taken at the Watermelon Festival this past Friday night...Tucker thinks that he is a "cool kat" with his sunglasses on and the 2nd one was just a random day when I had Tucker, it had rained that day and all he wanted to do was wear his "Rain/Mud/Gum Boots" and stomp around in the water...he thinks that he is something in those too!
Hopefully my internet will be back up tonight and I can post as planned. And if anyone has any suggestions as to how I can post my cell phone videos, please let me know so that I can share those. I'm gonna try to remember to ask my computer guru hubby tonight...LOL!
Thanks again Mandy for your help!
3 comments:
YAY...it worked! Glad I could help!
That Tucker is way too cute!!!
Love the glasses!
Post a Comment