Just wanted to share ANOTHER Uppercase Living piece! This was just a cheap picture frame that I ordered from one of the local school fund raisers last year. I put the "B" directly on the glass and then I can change the paper to whatever color I wish to have at any time that I wish to change it. I left the white in there b/c I have NO idea just yet where I am going to put this...I'm thinking of putting it in my bathroom once I get it painted!
UFC 281
3 years ago
6 comments:
Cute!
love that.. Would be a nice gift too..
So whats the big B stand for?----inquiring minds are asking? Its a really nice B
The "B" stands for Benson...that's my last name now (can't believe it'll be 3 years next month...my how time flies!)
That looks cool!!
that looks really good!!!
Post a Comment