Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Cupid Shuffle

Well Tucker is learning how to do the "Cupid Shuffle" line dance! Whitney had said some time ago that she knew that he could do the cupid shuffle b/c he knows how to do all the dances, etc. on everyone of his DVD's. We've been trying to sneak up on him doing the dances to his DVD's BUT haven't succeeded yet w/out him knowing that we were going to film him. Below is a small video that I was able to get of him just before bath time on his 1st attempt at the "Cupid Shuffle" a few weekends ago, it's VERY short but CUTE! The picture below...I have a toy basket at my house for Tucker with all kinds of stuff...well, he dug thru it and pulled out a few of the fake lei's that were freebies when Kevin and I went to Hawaii (not nearly as beautiful as the real one's we received). The next thing we knew he was doing the Hawaiian dance that is on one of his "Kid Songs" videos...hands, hips, and all...and believe me he has got the moves down pat!! I was just too late to get video of it!





5 comments:

Judi said...

That kid is to cute. He is a luck one as well to get so much attention from everyone.

Kelly said...

TOO, TOO CUTE!!!!!! I love it when he goes out the door!

Donielle said...

That is cute and I agree with Kelly, I think it's funny how he sees someone and then walks away.

Tina said...

So cute.. and those chubby legs!! LOVE it!!

Tara said...

how cute! He makes me laugh!