Friday, August 15, 2008

Franklin/Southampton County Fair

This should have been posted below but I can't get the pic to move so you'll see about this down a ways!
Tucker eating some good 'ole fair food...a hotdog!


Jumping in the Moon Bounce!

His favorite...A CHOO CHOO TRAIN and he got to be the conductor and drive on the very last ride!



More of the Choo Choo Train!







Getting Smokey The Bear FUN FREE Stuff!


My best friend Brandi's little boy, Ben!




Matthew and Faith (Our friends Steph and Matt's oldest 2, they have 6 month old twins too...I hate I didn't get their picture) riding the SPINO!




Brandi and Ben and Christy and Ansley riding the carousel!




Grandaddy Allen (my Dad) takes Tucker on the carousel!



This is WAY COOL...I'm so glad this guy was back this year...he carves tree stumps with a chain saw into art...how AWESOME and TALENTED! Finished product plus more in pics below (and the cow above)!



A cactus with a boot!





A puppy dog...MY FAVORITE!


Our annual fair started on Wendnesday, August 13th and runs thru Saturday, August 16th. There is all kinds of entertainment, crafts, food, rides for the kids and much more. Tucker had a blast riding rides on Thursday night so I just wanted to share some of his fun (pics and video)! Tonight, Bucky Covington, yes the one that was on American Idol, is coming to perform along with the country group Lady Antebellum!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome are the videos? How did you do that? that is way cool!! Looks like he had fun at the fair!! I wish I had known ya'll were riding I would have come over there!! Don't look like the weather is going to be good for the fair tonight!!!!

Judi said...

Looks like lots of fun!!