Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More trouble...

First of all...I'm not the smartest computer person, in fact I call myself "computer stupid" most of the time...I'm still having trouble uploading a video to my blog! I uploaded one last week with NO trouble at all BUT this week has been a different story! Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong, how do I need to save it before I upload it...I have it on a flash drive with me today if anybody can help! Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I can't help you too much with videos. The videos I upload are only about 20-25 seconds long and are saved as Windows Media files. I have software at home called Pinnacle that I upload and edit my videos, if that helps. I got it from Best Buy when I got my Digital Camcorder and I love it!

Michele said...

I'm wondering if the videos are too big BUT it's just strange b/c one that I tried to upload is only 10 seconds long. My camera is a 10 megapixil, don't know if that has anything to do with it or not! It's more puzzling b/c I uploaded a video last week and it did fine as a Windows Media file. Puzzling??? Thanks!