Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Cleaning...

Today I spent most of the day doing some cleaning and much needed cleaning out! I still have a long ways to go BUT at least I got a start! I have WAY to many clothes as most women do so don't be giving me a hard time...LOL! I managed to get one tub full to be taken to the local CHKD thrift store in which all profits go to the children's hospital.


3 comments:

Judi said...

That is exactly what I need to do as well!! I can't find any of my clothes that are in the closet.

Mandy said...

Charlie and I did that about 8 months ago and need to do it again! It is amazing all the clothes and stuff you can accumulate!

Holms and I said...

You go girl!! you want to come and help me!! LOL!!!! I know I need to do it and then get on them 2 back rooms I have that are filled with stuff!!!