Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tucker's "MINI" Grave Digger

Uncle KK and Aunt Chele bought Tucker this Power Wheels Grave Digger before he even turned a year old! I know....SPOILED! Well, before you say that...it was on clearance for a very good deal so we had to get it! And I am sooo glad we did...He LOVES this machine! We keep it at our house since he has so many other toys at his house. It's the 1st thing he wants to do most of the time when he visits! He is hilarious as you can see by watching the video! He's not the best driver just yet BUT not bad for a 2 year old...LOL!






4 comments:

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

SHADES OF "CRASH" CORRIGAN!!(LOL)

Wendy said...

These are so fun, both my kids had them and they would ride and ride for hours!

Judi said...

Very Cute!! I am going to have to figure out the video thing. You guys are getting ahead of me.

Donielle said...

He looks like a good driver to me. I love how he was constantly looking at the back tires!