
I'm trying to get a little bit of a start on ideas for my Christmas shopping, I know it's only August but it's time to start thinking! Kevin and I give to LOTS of little one's so I have to watch my spending because there are so many of them! Since I have been introduced to Uppercase Living, I thought it would be a great idea to give the children something personalized so I have already ordered the initial of their first names, the letters only cost me around 80 cents a piece I believe. I was thinking about doing something similiar to the picture and putting crayons and a coloring book with it (of course they would only have their initial). I may end up getting another embelisment as well since Shelley is having a party the end of September. What do y'all think? Have you seen these little bins/tubs or anything similiar that would work that wouldn't cost me a fortune?
7 comments:
Cute idea. There aren't many kids that we buy for anymore, most are teenagers now, but that is a cute idea. I was thinking of getting some glass vases with candles in them and putting a saying on them like in the Uppercase Living Catalog for all our Aunts and female "adult" cousins.
Very cute idea, I have been thinking about Christmas alot lately too.
Girl....very cute and you should really check out oriental trading. They have those buckets I am almost positive and really cheap. Great idea!
Thanks Donielle! I hadn't even thought about Oriental Trading...I get that magazine! So glad you thought to tell me:-)
Paint cans from the hardware store work great as well. You can scrap them and add ribbon. They turn out real cute!
Well DAMN!!---finally a use for old Paint cans------but wait, how do you get THEM into scrap books, or am I confused here?
love this, michele!
here's some
http://www.bucket-outlet.com/galvanizedbuckets.htm
http://www.craftamerica.com/buckets_painted.htm
Post a Comment