skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Stay Tuned for More "Trash the Dress"...
I'm sure most of you have read Shelley's blog post for today. As she mentioned I hope to post pics of me in my dress tomorrow. I tried it on Tuesday night and can get it on...woo hoo!!! BUT I sure can't breathe in the thing...LOL! Anyway, we are hoping to have loads of fun with this THANKS to my good friend Tara who is now a photographer! You can read more about this trend on Tara's blog...www.photobytara.blogspot.com!!! The girl you see on the blog is a local girl as well, I went to help out Tara with this shoot a little over a year ago in Corolla, NC. I swore I wouldn't ever think about doing anything like this to my dress BUT now that I know that her dress came completely clean I am ecstatic about it! Stay tuned...
5 comments:
It really is a cool idea! You girls have fun with it!
OMG! You better not tell Nancy or you are gaonna be in trouble GIRL!
Wendy-
Actually I already told Mom! I thought that she would FREAK OUT too BUT she didn't! I figured that I better tell her since we are planning to do some of the pics in "David's Junk"! I am not going to "REALLY" trash my dress so that it can't be cleaned! I NEVER thought that I would do it BUT I trust Tara so I know it will be just FINE and LOADS OF FUN! Plus, I hadn't had my dress cleaned and preserved yet so I know it'll be fine.
Sounds like fun to me!!
Michele, I'm so looking forward to this...I'm so glad that I've brought you over to our side!! LOL!
Thanks for the "plug!" :-)
Post a Comment