Monday, August 25, 2008

Saturday Evening Fun with Tucker...

After cleaning out all day on Saturday, Kevin and I decided to go see what Tucker was up to...he had just woken up from a 3 hour nap (very unusual for him to nap that long BUT Whitney was happy b/c she got so much done in that 3 hour period...LOL) so he was wide open! So Kevin and I took him outside for some play time. We played on the swingset, threw the ball for Bo, and jumped on the trampoline. I really wanted to see Tucker ride his new John Deere tractor that he finally got from him birthday BUT we didn't have time for that so that will come as a later post! OH...please excuse my REDNECK voice on the video and I am NOT singing just so you don't think that I'm the worst singer ever (well...actually I probably am...LOL!) Bo...Charlie, Whitney, and Tucker's yellow lab! Tucker calls him BoBo!
Tucker playing on his swingset and yes Charlie and Whitney are trying to brain wash him early...Virginia Tech fans as you can tell by the colors!


Swinging from the top!

See-sawing!



Tucker and Aunt Chele stop jumping so that Uncle KK can take a picture after we realize that he has videod us!


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like Aunt Chele got plenty of "Tucker exercise"! Nephews (and nieces) are the best, because you can have fun with them and give them back to their parents...lol! Hearing Bo pant in the background of the video was cute...I imagine he gets plenty of "Tucker exercise" too!

Holms and I said...

Ok so I was wondering what the noise was...lol...glad Uncle KK put him in the video!! Looks like ya'll had fun!! Was that this weekend? when did you go to Williamsburg?? Did Tuck go?

Michele said...

That was on Saturday night! We went to Williamsburg on Sunday. Charlie kept Tucker b/c he's NO fun to shop with now days...LOL!