Just a few more pieces done with Uppercase Living! These are 2 TV trays that I helped my sister with for her mother and father-n-law. They are going to be Christmas gifts, they turned out super cute BUT not as cute as the little fellow in the middle of them:-) I have also done a few other gifts that I'm dying to share but I'll have to post later b/c I don't want to give them away b/c those folks look at my blog...I'll share later I promise:-)
UFC 281
3 years ago
3 comments:
Very, very cute! Did you put something over it to keep water from messing them up? Water may not affect them at all...just wondering. I also have some things in the works, but hate to share so the recipients won't see them. We will all have to show pictures after Christmas!
Thanks! I thought they turned out very cute as well! Water is not supposed to mess them up according to Uppercase Living...you just can't put them in the dishwasher b/c of extreme heat. Can't wait to see what you have to share, such neat gifts this stuff does:-) I'm anxious to share my other stuff too!
I really like those. I was just telling someone this morning about Uppercase Living. She had never heard of it. She looked it up online and seemed pretty interested. I love those trays...cute idea!
Post a Comment