Monday, August 4, 2008

More from the weekend...

Tucker's 1st car washing experience!!!!






In action after Mommy!!!!




Stripped all down after the soaking!!!



The reason for the car wash....the finished product!!!

The initials!!!

Whitney is a die hard Virginia Tech fan (b/c of Charlie)!!!

And Whitney's a softball player too along with Kevin and I!!!

I think that this should do it from the weekend...Saturday night Whitney and I decided that we would wash her Tahoe. I couldn't believe that she agreed...LOL! I have been after her to put on an initial monogram that I had given her for Mother's Day and a Virginia Tech decal that I had gotten her and then she had an Uppercase Living softball like the one on my 4 runner. So...FINALLY we got them put on after we hurridly washed the Tahoe since dark was approaching (needless to say we didn't do that great of a wash job BUT all that matters is that the back glass was clean and the decals are on)! Whitney NEVER washes her car, she always gets a local family owned station to do that for her! Anyway...it was quite a FUN experience washing the Tahoe with Tucker...I laughed until I cried b/c he was so into it as the pictures show! I was busy washing when I heard Whitney yelling "Michele, HELP....Tucker is after me with the water hose"!!! I couldn't help, it was way too funny and I surely didn't want him after me!!! He SOAKED her all by himself and had the best time doing it! He was chasing her around the car until the water hose got hung up and jerked him back and he was just a LAUGHING the entire time! I finally got the hose from him after getting myself together and stripped him down b/c he was SOAKED too!!! What an experience!!!


3 comments:

Donielle said...

I love the one of him running with the water hose I'm assuming. That is too cute. And I guess if putting a monogram on the back of my car means washing it, then I'll never have one! LOL!

Tina said...

AMEN to that Donielle... you can hang that idea up!

Michele said...

Well, you have to have the glass clean for the decal to stick and after that WHO CARES!!! I'm sure she won't EVER wash hers again b/c she gets somebody to do it for her and I'm just as guilty for paying someone to do mine 90% of the time too...LOL!!!