Sunday, August 17, 2008

Me on my wedding day...

Just after we said "I do"!


Mom and David with "their" kids...Amanda, Whitney, Davey, and myself!
Kevin and I with many of our kid admirer's on that special day!

I dug up a few snapshots that someone sent me from my wedding day just to kind of show you the difference in the way my dress fit the actual day compared to now! It's kind of hard to tell BUT I can sure feel the difference in the way it fits...will try to post some professional shots on my anniversary that will be coming up in September.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Great pictures. You would not believe what my wedding photos look like. Maybe I will get brave and try on the dress. Mine will be like Wendy's. Backless. I don't think I will even be able to fit my arms in it.

Donielle said...

What a beautiful bride you were!! Great pictures.