Monday, August 11, 2008

Honeymoon Party for Davey and Brooks

Davey and Brooks...the "newlyweds to be"!

The cake...they are Hawaii bound...I'm jealous b/c that's where Kevin and I went on our honeymoon and we are ready to go back...it's WONDERFUL there...beauty like NO place I have ever seen before!

Tucker and Ayden patiently waiting to go swimming!!!


Aunt Amanda and Tucker! A BIG THANKS to Amanda for getting in the pool with Tucker!



Whitney, Mom, and ME!



Tucker's Paw-Paw, Me-Maw, and Tucker!

Me and Kevin!

Amanda and Junior!



Zak (Davey's Cousin), Kathy (Davey's Aunt), and Shorty (friend of Davey's)!

Just an AWESOME cloud picture!

And...the ENTIRE group at the party!
As many of you have seen on Amanda's blog, she and Junior along with a few other couples gave Davey and Brooks a Honeymoon Party this past weekend! Here are some more pics that my Mom took...she is the "camera queen"!







5 comments:

Wendy said...

These pictures are great!

Love the one of the 3 of you!

Mandy said...

Wow...big crowd! Looks like ya'll had some F-U-N!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

PHEEnomenal Cloud pic, yes definitely awesome.

Judi said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Holms and I said...

Wonderful pics!! Hope they got emailed to me so I can order some!! It was a lot of fun!! Glad ya'll were able to make it!! Your blog looks great...you need to show me how you made it so pretty!! Love it!!!