



Well...here I am in my wedding gown! I put it on AGAIN last night so that Kevin could take pics of me in it. Amazingly it wasn't as tight last night as it was Tuesday night! I thought I was going to post pics of me in my dress on my wedding day too BUT I forgot all about digging the pictures up so that may come at a later post! I so wish that we could all get together and take a group shot of us "blogger friends" in our wedding gowns...just think it would be a really cool shot!
10 comments:
What a beautiful dress!!! Can't wait to see the pics of it being "trashed"! When are you doing that?
We are going to "trash" the dress at my stepdad's farm 1st then we are going to get in a fountain hopefully somewhere that Tara (my friend photographer) knows about if they let us!
I thought you might do it at the beach while we are there!! That would be cool!!!! You look nice in your dress!!
We should DEFINATELY pick a date to get together with our dresses...maybe we can all meet up and take pics and have lunch...wonder where? And when?
LETS JUST DO IT! CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULE girls!
Sounds like a great idea!!! Maybe we should do somewhere that's pretty private...Pam's Tea Room in Franklin or The Pace House or somewhere of that sort!
Amanda-
I helped Tara do Tamee's at Corolla last year so she wanted something other than that since she already had done that...it is very cool at the beach! Ya never know what Tara might decide!
Would we eat in our dresses??? Imagine the looks on everyone's faces!!!
I don't know if I can even fit myself into my dress. It was a size 6 and a size 6 I AINT ANYMORE!
You might have to do it without me.
Come ON Wendy! You have too! We have all surprised ourselves and you may too.
AND NO DONEILLE! No eating in the dresses....I can't breath in that thing...much less eat....pictures first, then EAT!
Who is taking the pictures? I can probably get my cousin to do it for free?
The Pace House is $20 per person and you have to have a party of 8.
Any ideas on dates? Lets not put this off!
Wendy, Doneille, Tina, Me, Michele, and who else would be interested? Mandy, I know you are pregnant but you have lost some weight you said? Judi is too far away...any other bloggers I forgot?
You look beautiful. I wish i could come. Good luck with picking a time and date.
Post a Comment