Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HELP!

Can anyone help???? Since my internet was down last night at home when I went to blog for today I decided that I would post a few pics and videos from my cell phone so I forwarded the pics and videos to my email. Well, now I evidently need to change the format of them inorder to post and can't figure it out...can anyone help???

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm not saying I can fix it for sure, but forward your email to me. I might be able to fix the pictures, but not video in Photo Shop. mandyfb@coastalnet.com

Michele said...

THANKS Mandy! I will forward them from my hotmail email...scpshell@hotmail.com incase you don't recoginize it.

Michele said...

If you are able to fix them, if you want, you can just email them to me at mbenson@resinall.com instead of the hotmail one! Thanks again girl!

Mandy said...

Oops...I sent them back to your hotmail address.

Michele said...

No problem girl! I got them! THANKS so much!!!

Judi said...

I can't help sorry. I hope you figure it out.