skip to main |
skip to sidebar
FINALLY...it worked!
I FINALLY got the video to post SO scroll down my blog to Tucker's MINI Grave Digger post, I tried a few days a go so that's why it's down the list a bit! Didn't do anything different so maybe it was something up with my internet!
3 comments:
Michele, just a little tip, if you start a post sometime and you aren't ready to publish it, when you eventually post it, you can click on the "Post Options" button at the bottom of the text box. There you can change the date and time and it will post at the top as your most recent blog. Cute video by the way!
Thanks girl! I had NO idea that I could do that! I will remember that for future posts! It's great to have "computer friends"!
I post most of my posts that show up on Mon-Wed on Sunday and change the dates for a future post. I don't have time to do much during the beginning of the week.
Post a Comment