skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Halloween!
Just wanted to wish everybody a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Here is the pumpkin that Whitney, Charlie, and Tucker carved last night...I was WAY IMPRESSED! Hope to post pics the weekend of the little one's in their costumes:-)
6 comments:
Very cute...I love carving pumpkins, but since we won't be home tonight, we didn't do any this year.
Very Cute! I don't get to carve pumpkins any more. No little kids.
I'm impressed too! They did a great job!!!! Hope Tucker enjoys Halloween!
Wow...great pumpkin! Can't wait for halloween pics.
I am so impressed...what talent
very good job..i love seeing what crazy design i can come up with to carve but i think this is the first year that i have never carved a pumpkin..but i refused to do anything this year bc i am i am tired of ppl stealing a tearing up stuff on holidays that u have to decorate for and i am soooo ready to move...lol...
Post a Comment