Wednesday, October 29, 2008

FINALLY...My NEW Vera Bradley is here!

Y'all probably think I'm CRAZY...well...I AM...LOL! I ordered this Vera Bradley backpack way back in August from a local Franklin business and I FINALLY got it today! I was about to become very angry BUT I had $100 in gift cards to this place so I needed to use them before they expired! Anyway, I'm very excited to have finally received it so I thought that I would blog about it:-) I had bought the wallet awhile back and then the little travel pouch was free b/c I spent TOO MUCH...that's always the case with Vera Bradley...LOL!

7 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

I just love the colors. My Mother loves Vera Bradley, I will let her know about this pattern.

Mandy said...

I do love Vera Bradley's patterns, but never liked Vera Bradley's price tag, so I never bought any. I do have a lot of Linda Bowen's though...lol...my Mama used to make imitation ones...pocket books, wallets and she even made herself eye glass holders to match :o)

Kelly said...

That is a long time to wait for a bag! But, I do love it!!!!

Michele said...

Shannon-

This is one of the NEW patterns...fallish!

Mandy-

I hear ya...I'm with you! Believe or not...I have NOT bought totally any of the 3 Vera Bradley's that I have...I've always had gift cards b/c I HATE their price tags too! I think I paid $4 for this one...had lots of gift cards from my bday back in May!

Kelly-

I was FURIOUS! They had run out of almost everything in this pattern! RIDICULOUS that it took this long but this place has slacked up on orders too with the economy like it is:-(

Kelly said...

I'm like you. I hardly ever by myself anything Vera Bradley. Luckily, my Mom loves to give them as gifts. :) She stocks up when they put them on sale.

Judi said...

Very cute!

Sandy said...

Very nice and just in time