Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brantley Twins

This past weekend I FINALLY made it to the Brantley's! Steph and Matt are dear friends of ours that we used to spend almost every weekend with at some point! Well, after 4 children and our busy schedules, we just don't see each other like we used to! That will all change one day hopefully if we ever get to build on our land that is beside them. Anyway, Steph and Matt have Matthew (5 years old), Faith (who will be 4 years old on Halloween), and the twins, Jenna and David who were born this past February! YES, she has her hands full!!! But she manages it very well, some people are just cut out for it! Anyway, Matthew and Faith think a lot of KK and Chele (as they call us) and we just haven't been able to find time to get together! BUT on Sunday afternoon after eating with my Grandmother, I ran by the Brantley residence to return some blankets! The blankets were from transporting a mantle that Matt had made (he owns Sedley Woodworking and does beautiful work---I will blog about the mantle in a later blog). I was able to visit for a couple of hours and we had a great time catching up! I couldn't believe how much the twins had grown. They are BOTH crawling around and getting anywhere they want to go. And little Jenna is even saying Da Da! WOW! That little David just grins at you and looks at you with those big eyes...so dag on sweet and little Jenna has the fattest arms and legs I've ever seen...I could just eat them both up! And of course I had to check out Faith's latest hobby...making bracelets and Matthew's latest thing is cutting the grass! It's so amazing when you go a few months how much you have missed! They are all growing sooo FAST!!! These pics aren't the greatest...they were taken with my cell phone! Jenna Elizabeth
Phillip David

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Aww...how cute are they?!?!

Judi said...

Very cute!! Kids grow so fast.