Monday, October 20, 2008

Engagement/Halloween Party!

This past weekend, Kevin and I went to an Engagement/Halloween Party! It was put on by one of Kevin's coworkers and his fiance who are to get married in April of next year. It was such a fun time! Some of the costumes are below:-) Since Kevin didn't know until Thursday night that I was dressing up, that didn't leave him much time to plan a costume so he wore this hideous mask!
I went as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz! A BIG thanks to Shelley for hooking me up;-)

The host of the party as a FAT ELVIS! He was hilarious, he performed and everything!

The hostess of the party as a witch!

Mandy as a little kid and her husband Brian as Michael Jackson!

There were some other hilarious costumes but I somehow didn't get good pics of them! This is my friend Melissa's brother, Jason, not sure what to call him to put it nicely...you can all form your own opinion from the pic...LOL!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Don't ya just love dressing up and being silly! My little cousin had pictures on her MySpace of Spirit week and it really made me miss school...mismatch day, opposite sex day, pajama day...etc

Michele said...

It was loads of fun dressing up...I can't even remember the last time I dressed up...that's how long it had been! It really does make you miss the old days!

Judi said...

Looks like fun!! I am not much one for Halloween.

ancient one said...

you made such a cute Dorothy! Looks like y'all had fun...

Sandy said...

I heard your costume was too cute

Judson's Mommy said...

You guys were too cute.. I really did like yours! I like to dress up too. I trying to come up with something so I can dress up with Judson on Halloween. He is going to be (BABY ELVIS).. Any suggestions?

Jamie's Block said...

i was planning on dressing like a full out biker chick..lol..harley makes a shirt that looks like u have tattoos completely covering ur arms, but opie forgot to get it for me the other day when he went to get his bike fixed...lol..i had it all done up in my head..hopefully we will go back to RR and i can get it b4 halloween.

Michele said...

Jamie-

I've seen that shirt too! I LOVE it! They even have a Miami Ink costume at Target that had a similiar shirt BUT of course it wasn't a Harley shirt but COOL costume!