Thursday, October 9, 2008
My Sister's Gotten a "Lil Crafty"!
For those of you that know my sister, Whitney, you along with myself would have NEVER thought that my sister would have this in her! I was so proud of her that I wanted to share with all of you! She made her own Fall wreath and what an EXCELLENT job she did and she only has $10 total in it! I am still in shock that she attempted it...LOL! Guess I should give her more credit from now on, huh! I'll be putting her to work for me in the future as she owes for the past...right, Shelley...LOL?!?!?! GREAT JOB SISTER! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's why I hate to hear people say they aren't "crafty" because most of the time they never try to do anything crafty. I showed my MIL how to make her wreathes last year and she has made several every since. She used to spend $25-$40 on wreathes, now she makes her own for $10-$15. Sometimes you just have to try new things. It looks really nice.
Post a Comment