OK...so I've been trying to figure out how MOST of y'all have when your friends last post and title of their post under their names...I'm computer STUPID so please, please, please HELP! THANKS in advance:-)
I call it the back of the page.. ha ha... at the top of your page click on custom and then dashboard.. and you should see how to add your blogging friends.. I really need to go look .. I'm no good at giving directions...
step 3: click ADD GADGET (on the side where ur friends list and about me section is located)
step 4: click the + in the box labeled BLOG LIST (under the catorgories section very first one)
step 5: in the title section title it FRIENDS...sort section MOST RECENT...show section ALL BLOGS...uncheck all boxes EXCEPT for TITLE OF MOST RECENT
step 6: click ADD BLOG TO YOUR LIST
step 7: enter one by one the URL (webaddress...example: www.bluigirl.blogspot.com)
Step 8: click add and do this for all other's you want
step 9: click SAVE
step 10: go back to your DASHBOARD and move the gadget to the location u wish and then if you want click EDIT beside the gadget you have ur friends under and simply DELETE it.
VOILA you have the titles of everyone's blog...
KELLY... follow the last half of step 10 if you want to DELETE that gadget.
THANKS Jamie! I did it! You're a great teacher!!! And thanks Ancient One to you as well for trying to make me understand...I so have NO computer sense!
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
6 comments:
I call it the back of the page.. ha ha... at the top of your page click on custom and then dashboard.. and you should see how to add your blogging friends.. I really need to go look .. I'm no good at giving directions...
On the dashboard page.. there is this information... What is following? How to add the Follows gadget.. etc..
hope this helps..
I am sooo computer stupid...still don't see where you do this at:-(
I can't figure it out either. Mine shows that the Follows gadget is added. If you figure it out let me know, and I'll do the same!
here come the computer nerd to the rescue...lol
michele
step 1: go to DASHBOARD
Setp 2: click LAYOUT
step 3: click ADD GADGET (on the side where ur friends list and about me section is located)
step 4: click the + in the box labeled BLOG LIST (under the catorgories section very first one)
step 5: in the title section title it FRIENDS...sort section MOST RECENT...show section ALL BLOGS...uncheck all boxes EXCEPT for TITLE OF MOST RECENT
step 6: click ADD BLOG TO YOUR LIST
step 7: enter one by one the URL (webaddress...example: www.bluigirl.blogspot.com)
Step 8: click add and do this for all other's you want
step 9: click SAVE
step 10: go back to your DASHBOARD and move the gadget to the location u wish and then if you want click EDIT beside the gadget you have ur friends under and simply DELETE it.
VOILA you have the titles of everyone's blog...
KELLY...
follow the last half of step 10 if you want to DELETE that gadget.
THANKS Jamie! I did it! You're a great teacher!!! And thanks Ancient One to you as well for trying to make me understand...I so have NO computer sense!
Post a Comment