Here is "our lil fireman" Halloween night! Tucker had a BIG night with LOTS and LOTS of goodies! We started out in downtown Franklin trick or treating with Caroline Nelson at the local businesses. Then Whitney and Charlie took Tucker to "Trunk or Treat" at one of the local churches. What a great Halloween it was!
Caroline and Tucker getting ready to Trick or Treat
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
2 comments:
What a cute fireman! I'm sure Jimmy would love this costume, being that he's a vol. fireman.
he is just too darn cute...he's growing up so fast.
Post a Comment