Ok...I wanted to wait to post tonight b/c I know that Kevin has a creative way of doing this but I just couldn't stand to wait! So here goes...are you ready???? Scroll down....
Kevin and I are expecting:-) I confirmed that y'day with a doctor's appointment in Suffolk! Yep, definitely pregnant! I am about 5 1/2 weeks putting me due around July 9th as of now. I will know more definitely when I go back on December 11th for an ultra sound! WE are thrilled and most of you that know me can figure that I am scared to death since I am a BIG fainter when it comes to needles and pain! So keep me in your prayers that I'll be strong thru this all! I will try to post later on how we told our parents...Kevin is soo creative, his Mom's bday was y'day plus it'll bet the 1st grandchild on their side so she was ecstatic! I think we've covered all of our family so I wanted to spill the beans to my blogger buddies:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Congratulations....I am so happy for you!!!!
Yay!!! Congrats! Yeah, you will have to get over that needle fear quickly My Dear! They don't even faze me anymore.
Am I smiling? Yes, yes, yes... Congratulations! I just love babies!!
Congratulations Michele! This is awesome news and I can imagine how excited you are.
I took a long lunch and came back to work and found out the breaking news! YAY!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! You and Kevin are going to make wonderful parents!!!!!
Congratulations, when I saw your heading (Breaking News) I said to myself, she is pregnant. That is great news. I can tell you that Judson has brought nothing but joy to our lives. I know you will be a wonderful mother.
agggghhhhh..OMG...YEY...CONGRATS!!!Another baby in the family(technically...well u know what i mean)..i am so excited....i was wondering when tucker and gabby were going to have a NEW cousin. YEY!!
Thanks for all the CONGRATS!!! We are so very excited:-)
Congrats!! I am so excited for you.
Judi called to see if I had been on the computer and I told her I had been earlier. She said guess who is pregnant? I knew right away! Then I called Amanda, she is glad she can tell everyone.
We are all so excited for you!!!!
Sending you many {{{HUGS}}}
You can bet your baby socks we are thrilled. Couldn't happen to two more precious people.
Yay Michele!! That is awesome. Man, what will Tucker think when his Aunt Michele has a baby of her own?! Congratulations!!!
Woo Hoo!! You go girl! It's not Jamie's kid is it?? I asked him that yesterday!! lmao!! I'm VERY happy for you..needles, please!! you'll be fine.
Tina-
Now you made me laugh! I so needed that today! Thanks girl!
I am so glad we all get to be along for the ride. I love hearing what is going on with Mandy and now you will be right on time to take over with the daily pregnant updates.
Post a Comment