Faith is a Halloween Birthday girl! She was born Halloween night in 2004. This year, they celebrated her birthday the day after. On Saturday, we roasted hot dogs and smores! What a fun party! Faith, the birthday girl!
I thought this was such a sweet picture, Faith's Ga-Ga and Nana taking care of her younger twin brother and sister. Faith also has a big brother, Matthew.
Roasting hot dogs!
The birthday girl blowing out her candles!
Erica and Ada enjoying a cupcake and ice cream!
Opening presents! Faith loves my Vera Bradley backpack so Kevin and I gave her a ballerina backpack!
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
2 comments:
Cute pictures. I like the idea of roasting hotdogs...I'll have to remember that in the future.
Such a cute birthday! I'll have to remember that for Camryn's next birthday!
Post a Comment