Sunday, November 30, 2008

Check out this ornament!

Is this not the cutest ornament?!?! Amanda stopped by Saturday night after she had been shopping all day to bring us a little gift...she brought us this adorable couple ornament where the lady is pregnant! I was so excited:-) How appropriate!!! Thanks Amanda...we LOVE it...so sweet of you to think of us:-)


6 comments:

Jamie's Block said...

that is just too cute. i have never seen that before. where did she find that? that's neat.

Kelly said...

Awww....my Mama gave me one similar when I was expecting Alyssa. Sorry, your having "morning" sickness, which yours sounds like mine "all day" sickness. Hopefully it will pass shortly. Have you been really tired? I remember wanting to sleep all the time! LOL

Michele said...

Jamie--

She got it at Southpark Mall in Petersburg at one of the lil boothes in the middle of the mall.

Kelly--

Yes, it's "all day" sickness off and on---NO fun at all! I was extrememely tired but now that seems to depend on the day as well so that seems to be getting better or maybe I'm just pushing myself b/c it's that time of year:-)

Judi said...

Very cute!!

Mandy said...

That was sweet! I love it!

Keri said...

How sweet! And just imagine how different it will be this time next year - your little one will be having "baby's first Christmas". How exciting!